Ep 16 How to naturally optimize your brain focus and memory at any age
In Her own words ...
BRAIN POWER: How to naturally optimize your focus and memory at any age
Listen to more of Diane McLaren's Healthy You Naturally Podcasts ...
Have you ever felt that sometimes your brain was like the Bermuda Triangle, information goes in but it’s never to be found again?
In today’s episode, we’re going to look at OUR BRAIN POWER, and how to naturally optimize our memory and focus at any age.
One of my favorites quotes about memory is from a great mentor and teacher I had the privilege to study under, Dr Bernard Jensen.
He was a world iridology, natural health and nutritionist guru and he said “Memory is a faculty that forgets”.
That was over 30 years and still today I contine to love those words because they help me feel normal!!
Have you ever said to yourself any of the following examples, and if you have, this episode of for you!
- My memory used to be better
- I was going to get something and then … what was I supposed to get?
- I get so easily distracted
- I seem to be forgetting some words now
- I'm getting older so I guess it's normal for memory to be not as good
- I no longer have “stamina / endurance” for my brain.
- I am so overwhelmed with work, I don't know where to start because I cannot focus or concentrate! I can't even get started, it's like “I freeze”
- It is so difficult to learn anything new and with my new role, I really need better focus and memory
- I used to be able to focus for longer
- I only vaguely remember details now
- I drew a blank ... I learned it, knew it then could not remember it
- My thinking feels unclear / fuzzy
- It runs in the family ... grand-mother ... mother ...
Join me as we delve into the role of the brain, how it affects us every day, the lasting impacts it has on our overall wellbeing, and I'll share some techniques and solutions that help us keep our brain the best it can be, naturally!
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle without feeling out of control and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey.
Healthy Regards & Happy Listening!