Ep 9 MODERN MEDITATION: The Power of Intention with special guest Jennifer De Rossi
Modern Meditation & Power of Intention
I’m really excited to have you join me in this episode as I welcome a very special guest, Jennifer De Rossi, Co-Founder of Moonstone Collective for a powerful conversation about meditation and the power of intention.
You will discover Jennifer is a true inspiration.
She shares her story, her journey to modern meditation and the power of intention as an entrepreneur, mom and creative soul. Jennifer is also a mixed media artist and holds a number of certifications including yoga, meditation teacher, and spiritual coach.
Like many of us, Jennifer’s wellness journey went from a place of personal need (diagnosed with cancer at age 31), to learning, to healing, and now to remind others that no matter how different our stories may seem, we can all experience true healing.
We’ll talk about:
- Demystifying meditation
- How meditation, intention & words impact healing
- How meditation can help play a significant role in enhancing health
- How intention and meditation work together
- Difference between setting intentions & goal setting
- How words play into intention setting
- The best times to meditate
- How anyone can incorporate meditation time into a busy routine
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle without feeling out of control and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey.
Healthy Regards & Happy Listening!