EP22 Improve Bone and Joint Health Naturally Part 1
In Her own words ...
Improve Bone and Joint Health Naturally - Part 1
Listen to more of Diane McLaren's Healthy You Naturally Podcasts ...
Have you ever felt like the “Tin Man” in the “Wizard of Oz” movie? You know, the character who needed to be “oiled” to be able to move?”
Well, we’re not the “tin man” but ohh, the pain of it all! The bone loss, the aches, the stiffness, the swelling, the creaking … the discomfort and the mobility impacts! These symptoms can often cloud our judgment, our choices and generally impede our ability to find any positives,
I like Helen Keller’s words of hope, and a great place to begin this episode:
“Although the world is full of suffering,
it is also full of the overcoming of it.”
We'll cover the most common conditions so if you’re wanting to improve bone and joint health naturally, this episode is for you:
- About our bones
- Common conditions of bone health
- Common conditions of joint health
- Why we lose more bone than we build
- How cartilage impacts bone and joint health
- The role calcium plays in joint and bone health
- Nutrition - foods that help / hinder calcium intake
- Exercise to help with bone and joint health
- Why water intake it is vital for bone and joint health
- Supplements to support better bone / joint health
- The importance of laughter
Join me as we delve into the core of bone and joint wellness, how it affects us seasonally, every day and the lasting impacts it has on our overall wellbeing. I'll share some techniques and solutions that help us keep our body the best it can be, naturally!
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle without feeling out of control and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey.