Your Hormones And Battling Belly Fat Naturally
Exploring How You Can Tackle Belly Fat Naturally
Welcome, in this 2-part series where we dive deep into the world of belly fat and hormones, and we're not stopping at just understanding the connections, we're also going to explore how you can successfully tackle belly fat naturally!
While this is a 2-part series geared more towards perimenopause and menopause, I encourage you to consider listening even if you are not currently at this stage of your life as I believe the information is appropiate for all adult women.
Here's a few powerful words from Canadian actress Kim Cattrall to set the stage:
“I see menopause as the start of the next fabulous phase of life as a woman. Now is a time to ‘tune in’ to our bodies and embrace this new chapter.”
You may have heard some of the following questions from a close friend, family member, or had similar thoughts yourself:
I feel like an “alien” in my own body!
- Some days, I am wondering “who am I?”
- Who is that stranger in my body? I don't recognize myself!
- I did not change my food, or exercise, and yet I feel horrible!
- The darn scale keeps moving up and I cannot get rid of the weight.
- One minute I am ok, the next I am crying for no reason!
Well, let me start by saying “it does not have to be that way :)” and there is always hope!
In this series I will answer these 4 common questions:
- How does belly fat relate to my hormones?
- Why is Belly fat so bad for me?
- How and why do we get belly fat?
- What can I do to get rid of belly fat?
And finally, this series can be of benefit to you regardless of age:
- There is lots of information that you can use now
- It can help you better understand the people close to you who are in that stage of their life
- You will be better prepared when that time comes for you
Join me as we explore belly fat, how and why hormones play such a big role, and get the actionable information, techniques and solutions that can help your body and mind be the best it can be naturally!
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey too!
Healthy Regards & Happy Listening!