Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera has been used for ages for its many healing properties, even in ancient Egyptian medical writings.
- 98% pure Aloe Vera gel
- Can be used before and after sun exposure to protect the skin
- Relieves burns, sunburns, and insect bites
- Soothes, and softens the skin
- Promotes healing of burns and wounds
- Inhibits bacteria to enter wounds
- Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes, which break down dead tissues
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Can also be used as a shaving cream
- Helps with rash, insect, eczema, irritations
Don't have an NSP account?
Use Diane's personal NSP Referral # 1143614 when you open your own Preferred Customer Account and enjoy 20-25% off retail!