Berberine IR Herbal Supplement
- Use is traced back to China nearly 5,000 years ago
- erberine has been shown to have antimicrobial activity against several microbes
- Studies showed Berberine reducing the binding of endotoxins to receptors → blocking the activation of inflammation
- Supports Healthy Gut performance to help combat endotoxins
- Inhibits the ability of endotoxins to bind to muscle cells, thus helping to support proper glucose metabolism function
- Some clients have shared how their BM got quite “smelly using Berberine” - I guess there were lots of toxins to be moved out :)
Don't have an NSP account?
Use Diane's personal NSP Referral # 1143614 when you open your own Preferred Customer Account and enjoy 20-25% off retail!