- HTP stands for hydroxytryptophan, described as the natural serotonin precursor, therefore it promotes the production of serotonin
- Serotonin is the brain’s “feel-good” hormone, involved in regulating mood, appetite and sleep.
- Serotonin is a precursor to melatonin, the hormone that regulates sleep-wake cycles.
- It helps reduce insomnia, therefore used as a sleep aid when taken at night
- It helps stabilize moods
- NSP HTP Power contains traditional adaptogenic herbs eleuthero and ashwaganda which help support the nervous system in times of stress
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a tonic to help relieve general debility and/or to aid during convalescence.
Don't have an NSP account?
Use Diane's personal NSP Referral # 1143614 when you open your own Preferred Customer Account and enjoy 20-25% off retail!