- Melatonin helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag.
- Melatonin also helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome
- It also helps re-set the body’s sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm).
- Melatonin is the sleep hormone secreted by the pineal gland in response to the circadian rhythm of the light-dark cycle of night and day.
- Melatonin basically tells the body it’s time to sleep.
- NSP Melatonin Extra is derived from nonbovine sources of melatonin hormone and combined with selected herbs and nutrients that offer additional support.
Don't have an NSP account?
Use Diane's personal NSP Referral # 1143614 when you open your own Preferred Customer Account and enjoy 20-25% off retail!