Ep 21 Emotional Health and Wellbeing Part 2
EMOTIONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING | PART 2
Why emotional health struggles are not all in our head
Because emotional health is so prevalent in our daily lives, I'm addressing it on my podcast in a 2-part series and offer some insights from what I've learned in almost 3 decades as a Natural Heath Practitioner.
I really like this quote from the award-winning British author David Mitchell and agree “whole-heartedly”:
"You say you're 'depressed'—all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn't mean you're defective—it just means you're human."
In EP20 Part 1, we talked about:
- The stigma surrounding emotional / mental health
- What exactly is emotional / mental health
- 3 body systems that affect how we feel, behave emotionally, and mentally
- The impact our nervous system has on the brain Prioritizing optimized nutrition
- Tips for reducing stress
- The herbals I use and recommend
Welcome to EP21 Part 2 on finding balance through emotional wellbeing ... naturally. In this episode, we'll talk more about:
- Underlying root causes affecting how we feel
- Recent fascinating and interesting studies
- Natural solutions and simple, effective strategies
Join me as we delve into emotional wellness, how it influences us every day, and the lasting impacts it has on our overall wellbeing. I'll share some techniques and solutions that help us keep our mind & body the best it can be, naturally!
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle without feeling out of control and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey.