Secrets Behind Natural Weight Loss And Weight Maintenance
Worth The Weight
Welcome to a 2-part series on weight.
When thinking about weight loss or weight maintenance and despite so much information out there e.g. the countless different “diets” and “exercise programs” - it remains a constant “struggle” or “mystery” for many.
To set the stage, I really like the following words by Brene Brown:
“Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”
I chose that quote to start this series for a few reasons:
- We would never talk to a friend the way we talk to ourselves, especially when we look at ourselves in the mirror, or in photos
- Weight is a sensitive topic for many of us, for so many reasons
- Everything around weight carries so many emotions
For almost 30 years, weight has been a recurring subject of discussion with my clients, so in this episode we'll talk about some of their points:
- Why does this program work for one person and not the other?
- Why are so many people affected by their extra weight?
- Why is it so bad to have extra weight?
- I do not want to feel deprived for the rest of my life
- I eat pretty well and do my daily steps, even go to the gym 2-3 x/wk yet now, I am at a plateau - why?
- It is getting more difficult to lose weight now, it takes more time! Why?
Join me as we delve into approaching our weight naturally, its challenges, how it affects us everyday, and the impacts it has on our wellbeing. Get actionable information, techniques and solutions that can help our body and mind be the best it can be naturally!
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey too!
Healthy Regards & Happy Listening!