How To Stay Healthy On Vacation Naturally
Approaching Wellness & Vacation Time Naturally
Welcome to a 2-part series on being healthy so you thoroughly enjoy your vacation time no matter what time of year it is ... naturally!
While on vacation, we tend to have more fun foods, fun drinks, less sleep, be around more people, and that can sometimes be the “perfect storm” where we can get sick.
I always felt “cheated” when that happened to me in the past, as I felt, I worked so hard for these days off, and then could not enjoy myself fully!
I think Golda Poretsky's quote sets the stage for blending our holidays and wellness ambitions:
“Health isn’t about being ‘perfect’ with food or exercise or herbs. Health is about balancing those things with your desires. It’s about nourishing your spirit as well as your body.”
In Part 1 Ep 30 we'll discuss some of the common questions clients asked:
- I get “motion” sickness, what can I do
- What can I do to prevent sunburn, or care for a sunburn
- What about insect bites, bee stings and rashes
- When I travel I do not sleep well, have irregular bowel movements, don't drink enough water or eat as well, so what can I do
- How do I get over jet lag
- How can I prevent getting sick since there will be lots of people around, on the train, airplane, or at big events?
In Part 2 Ep 31 we discuss some of the big benefits of vacation time off:
- Like the cycle of days and nights, our body needs time to rejuvenate
- Why we want vacations and what we recieve in return
- Explore an interesting concept of Do / Have / Be
- What is my minimum Maintenance Program to stay Healthy? A question that I am sometimes asked where a client wants to temporarily reduce their program
Join me as we delve into approaching our vacations naturally, the many benefits, the travelling challenges, how it affects us, and the impacts it has on us during and after our well earned time off.
Get actionable information, techniques and solutions that can help our body and mind be the best it can be naturally!
This information is not abstract, it has helped and continues to help me live a healthy and balanced lifestyle and I do hope it can be useful on your wellness journey too!
Healthy Regards & Happy Listening!